Lynx Telemark Binding
The Lynx is a NTN tech-toe light touring binding. It features composite flex plates, adjustable preload and flex, and a lightweight yet durable design. Built with machined aluminum parts, an easy-to-switch ski/walk mode, and lightweight springs with plenty of travel, it’s the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings. Recommended for setups that will spend at least 80-90% of their time in the backcountry.
The tech-toe design allows touring without any lifted binding weight, so skiers can keep up with even their spandex-clad AT brethren. But since it’s a 22 Designs binding, skiers get the durability they expect and the reward of smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
One touch puts the binding into free pivot mode. Once at the top, ski mode is also easily pole activated, peel skins and drop in!
• easy step in and out
• instant flex engagement
• 80+ degrees of resistance-free touring
• adjustable preload and 3 activeness settings
• spring-loaded dual-height climber
• weight per pair including climbers:
Large: 2.2 lbs / 1000g
Small: 2.1 lbs / 970g
• NTN compatible in two sizes: Size break for Scarpa and Crispi boots is 26.0/26.5; for Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0
• tech-toe pin height: 1.6”
• 2 Year Warranty